Missouri Department of Health and Senior Services COVID Line
General questions about COVID not specific to STL: 877-435-8411
COVID-19 Relief Fund if you are facing financial hardship because of COVID-!9
Legal Services of Eastern Missouri
Assistance applying for unemployment
Emotional Support and Mental Health Referrals
Emotional Support and Mental Health Referrals:
(314) 469-6644 or (800) 811-4760; 24 hours mental health assessment and services
StrayRescue is opening its doors as a pet food pantry, providing a bag of pet food for anyone in need.
The Missouri Child Abuse/Neglect Hotline is available to report any suspicions of child abuse or neglect. Call 800-392-3738
The National Child Traumatic Stress Network has resources for helping children and families cope with social distancing and to prevent panic. NCTSN’s parent/caregiver to help families cope with COVID-19 is available here.
Virtual Learning Technology Platforms & Information Systems
St. Louis Public Schools utilizes three core platforms for virtual learning:
- School/teacher websites for public information
- Microsoft Teams for video conferencing, assignments, and collaboration
- Tyler SIS – Parent Portal for secure student information including: demographic data, grades, attendance, behavior, and contact information
- For technology-related issues on District devices, contact the Technology Help Desk at 314-345-5656.
Operation Food Search
- https://www.operationfoodsearch.org/mergency-response-2020/ (Go to this website to see the meal sites in your area or call for food resources at(314) 726-9945.
- SLPS has provided a direct line for students and parents to receive emotional support. 314-345-6900 or email email@example.com