Phone: 314-241-2295 x22209
Degrees and Certifications:
Mr. Christopher Bowen
Room Number 212
Planning Time 9:48-10:57
UPDATE 03-27-2020: Hello to all, students and parents alike, and thank you for your patience concerning my webpage. I hope that we are all staying safe and healthy. While school is physically barred, activities will still be released daily before noon (Do Now Assignments and Reading Responses). Students are also expected to continue work on their topic essays (Due to adjustments, the rubric/scoring guide will be released later next week). Below is a list of the tabs on the left hand side of the page and their functions. As always, if there are any questions or concerns, please do not hesitate to contact me by email at Christopher.Bowen@slps.org.
• File Library: Library consisting of multiple files for students to use as resources for their topic essays (such as outlines and an example essay).
• Link Library: Library consisiting of multiple links for students to use as resources for their topic essays (such as links for citations and bibliographies).
• Online Lessons: The online lessons will be updated every Monday, including a new list of vocabulary words and examples.
• Do Now Assignments: The Do Now assignments will be updated every day before noon and will include a new assignment to be completed.
• Reader's Response: The Reader's Response will be updated every day before noon and will include a new assignment to be completed. Many assigments will be used in conjunction with pages from the Frederick Douglass workbook.
• Frederick Douglass Workbook: The Frederick Douglass Workbook is the green workbook we are currently using in the classroom. Use this as a resource to read and gather answers that will be completed in the Reader's Response section.