If you’re having trouble with a particular app, try quitting out of and re-opening the app.
- Double-tap the Home button to bring up a list of all open apps
- Swipe left or right to scroll through the list
- Swipe up on the troublesome app to quit out of it
- Tap the Home button to return
Restarting your device is a simple step that can alleviate a lot of frustration and take care of many issues. It should be the first step taken in troubleshooting any issues.
- Hold down the Sleep/Wake button on the top of the device until you receive a slide bar at the top of the screen. Sliding this will shut down the iPad. After about 20 seconds you can power on the device by holding the Sleep/Wake button down again.
- A hard reset can be performed by holding down the Sleep/Wake button and Home button until the device resets. When you see the white Apple logo you can let go of the buttons.