- Follow the general guidelines above.
- Use a 70% isopropyl alcohol wipe or a Clorox Disinfecting Wipe. Squeeze the disinfecting wipe so that it’s nearly dry. If necessary, squeeze inside a paper towel to remove all excess moisture.
- Be careful not to get any liquid inside the ports.
- As an alternate, a soft cloth sprayed with a cleaning product can be used. Be sure not to spray cleaner directly on the device.
- Discourage the sharing of devices that are individually assigned.
- For shared devices at the elementary level, encourage students to wash hands and/or use hand sanitizer both before and after using a shared device.