Roosevelt High School uniform expectations for the 2022-2023 school year. The uniform policy for Roosevelt students is as follows:
- Students can wear any Roosevelt school gear and or traditional uniform shirt in the following colors red, black, white, or grey.
- Students can wear any bottoms as long as they are school appropriate.
- Starting Friday, September 9th, every Friday will be Fresh Friday for students. These a dress-down days for students. In order to participate in Fresh Fridays, students must pay $2.00 and receive an armband provided by the school. If a student does NOT pay $2.00 and receives an armband, he/she MUST wear his/her Roosevelt uniform, no exceptions. All clothing must be school appropriate.
- Uniform shirts and hoodies can be purchased at the school. Shirts are $10.00 and hoodies are $25.00.
- School IDs will be provided by the school during the first week of school and are to be worn every day while on campus and at school-related events. Replacement IDs are $5.00.
- Clear bookbags will be provided by the school during the first week of school. Replacement book bags are $5.00. Additionally, all bags, purses, pouches, etc. must be clear, no exceptions.
The uniform dress code policy is located on our website https://www.slps.org/roosevelt and in the RHS Student Handbook. To purchase uniform tops, replacement IDs, and bookbags, please contact Ms. Anderson at Phyllis.Anderson@slps.org. For financial assistance with uniforms, please contact Ms. Murphy at Margaret.firstname.lastname@example.org. Thank you in advance for your cooperation in this matter.