Roosevelt High SchoolMarine Corps Junior ReserveOfficers' Training Corps (MCJROTC)Roosevelt High School MCJROTC is a Leadership Education Program governed by the Core Values of Honor, Courage, and Commitment. The program emphasis is placed on the following goals.
- Develop leadership and build character.
- Create informed, patriotic, and responsible citizens.
- Develop responsible young adults who are physically, mentally, and morally fit.
- Develop informed and civic-minded young adults who are prepared for higher education, civilian careers, and public service.
- Instill discipline, respect, and responsibility through military-related subjects and activities.
If you have any questions concerning the program, please contact Master Sargeant Toolie at firstname.lastname@example.org or Gunnery Sergeant Scott at email@example.com. We can also be reached by phone at (314) 776-6040.
Gunnery Sergeant Cleveland Scott
My Career Highlights
- Graduated from Monroe Comprehensive High School in Albany GA. June 1989
- Enlisted in the United States Marine Corps March 26, 1990. Went to basic training in Parris Island South Carolina.
- Graduated from Military Occupational School (MOS) August 1990 and a Field Radio Operator (Communication) 29 Palms, Ca.
- Marine Combat Training School in Jacksonville, NC. 1990
- Reserve Microwave Operator Course 29 Palms, Ca. 1995.
- Sergeant's Course (Leadership Training) El Toro, Ca. 1995.
- Marine Corps Recruiter's School in San Diego, Ca. 1998.
- Staff Non-Commissioned Officer Career Equivalency Course 29 Palms, Ca. 1999
- Radio Chief Course( Communication Supervisor Course) 29 Palms, Ca. 2003.
- Staff Non-Commissioned Officer Advanced Course Okinawa,Japan 2004.
- War Fighting Program 2005
- Expeditionary Warfare School 2008
Decorations, Medals, Badges, Citations and Campaign Ribbons Awarded or Authorized
- Deployed to Desert Storm/ Desert Shield Dec 1990.
- Marine Corps Recruiter from 1999-2002.
- Deployed to Iraq with 1st Battalion 1st Marine 2005.
- Deployed to Iraq with 3rd Battalion 24th Marines 2009.
- Marched in President Barack Obama's Presidential Inauguration Parade 2009 with Roosevelt High School MCJROTC
- ROTC instructor Roosevelt High School 2010- present.
- Marine Corps Good Conduct Medal (5),Navy and Marine Corps Commendation Medal (3), Joint Service Achievement Medal (2), Navy and Marine Corps Achievement Medal (2), Sea Service Deployment Ribbon (8), Iraq Campaign Medal (1), Global War on TERRORISM Service Medal (1), Korean Defense Service Medal (2), National Defense Service Medal (2), Marine Corps Recruiting Ribbon (1)