- CRIB/Infant Toddler Care Center- offers parenting students of St. Louis Public Schools Missouri State licensed childcare for their children Birth to 5 years old.
- Prenatal Literacy and Adolescent Nurturing (PLAN)- includes a variety of services designed specifically to meet the needs of prenatal and parenting students in the district.
- Project CORE (Challenging Opportunities, Resources, and Experiences) - component implements the central outreach mission of the PIIP project in district schools other than PIIP sites.
- The PIIP Tracking System- tracks all incidents of prenatal and parenting students enrolled in St. Louis Public Schools for the purpose of offering referral and support services.
- Male Involvement Component (MIC)- offers support and mentoring to adolescent male parents.