How to use the Continuous Learning Kits…
- Continuous Learning Kits for the 2020-21 School Year are Standards-Based Enrichment Packets designed to support learning for students who have opted out of the use of technology and the teacher of record has not yet developed print content for delivery.
- Continuous Learning Kits will be developed monthly and published on the district’s intranet each month. A link to the intranet site will be established on the district website.
- Schools are responsible for printing, distribution, recovery, and grading.
- Continuous Learning Kits should be graded by the student’s teacher of record.
- Curriculum Specialists will post packets and answer keys in the respective grade-level/content Microsoft Teams.