The Office of Gifted Education works to assist parents, students and teachers; offer gifted testing and information on Gifted Magnet schools, and provide guidance on various aspects of gifted programs available in the Saint Louis Public Schools.
Saint Louis Public Schools is the district of choice for families in the Saint Louis region that provides a world-class education and is nationally recognized as a leader in student achievement and teacher quality.
We will provide a quality education for all students and enable them to realize their full intellectual potential.
- All children can learn, regardless of their socioeconomic status, race, or gender.
- The African American Achievement Gap can be eliminated
- Competent, caring, properly supported teachers are essential to student learning
- The community must be involved in encouraging high achievement for all children
- The Saint Louis Public Schools are obligated to help students overcome any obstacles that may hinder their learning by forming partnerships with the entire community.
The Office of Gifted Education is located in Downtown St. Louis on the 2nd floor of the Saint Louis Public Schools Central Office Building, 801 N. 11th St., St. Louis, MO 63101.
Parking is available in the parking garage directly next to the building on the same side of the street. Cars should be parked on the top level, parking spaces 301 and above. The Office of Gifted Education does validate parking.
If you would like more information or to schedule a testing appointment please contact:
Fax: (314) 244-1946
*Our fax is a secure line that comes straight to our office