St. Louis Public Schools is the district of choice for families in the St. Louis region that provides a world-class education and is nationally recognized as a leader in student achievement and teacher quality.
We will provide a quality education for all students and enable them to realize their full intellectual potential.
- All children can learn, regardless of their socioeconomic status, race, or gender
- The African American Achievement Gap can be eliminated
- Parents must be included in the education process
- Competent, caring, properly supported teachers are essential to student learning
- The community must be involved in encouraging high achievement for all children
- The St. Louis Public Schools are obligated to help students overcome any obstacles that may hinder their learning by forming partnerships with the entire community