*Virtual Learning Instructional Support Center Transportation Information*
Welcome back to the 2020-2021 academic year! Transportation begins on the first day, Monday, August 31, 2020, for students who elected to attend the District's Instructional Support Centers (ISC) and meet the eligibility requirements. Students will be receiving the bus stop information through the mail.
**Please note the bus information to the ISC will change when we are able to welcome all students back to in-person learning in our schools)
Safety Rules: The safety of our children is paramount to us. Please ensure your student is wearing a mask and practicing social distancing at the bus stop. Due to the new coronavirus (COVID-19) pandemic guidelines, your child is required to wear a face mask for the duration of the bus ride. Each student will have an assigned seat and will ride only on their assigned route in the AM and PM. Students must adhere to the bus and COVID-19 safety rules. The bus assignments are locked and no additional bus stop change requests will be processed at this time.
**The FirstView bus tracking app is not available for the Instructional Support Centers.**
2030 South Vandeventer
St. Louis, MO 63110
Transportation Main Line: 314-633-5107 (Open 8:00 a.m. - 5:00 p.m.) See below for the after-hours phone schedule.
Fax Number: 314-244-1955
Director of Transportation
Manager, Operations Systems Technology
- Telephone Specialists are available Monday through Friday from the hours of 6:00 a.m to 5:30 p.m.
- All address changes should be completed at the student's assigned school.
- Contact First Student Routing Department at 314-389-1111, ext. 1 for bus schedules. (6:00 a.m. to 5:30 p.m)
- For issues with the '3000' series route numbers, please contact 314-772-3184. (5:00 a.m. to 6:00 p.m)
- For issues with the '4000' series route numbers, please contact 314-389-1111, ext. 2. (5:00 a.m to 6:00 p.m.)