The third quarter of the 2020-2021 academic year is here!
If you stated a preference to return to IN-PERSON learning at the elementary, middle, and high, PK through 12th grade and meets the eligibility requirements, transportation begins on Monday, January 11, 2021. Students will be receiving the bus stop information through the postal mail and parent/guardian email.
News Flash: Buses will leave school one hour earlier than the original school end time.
You will notice on the schedule that the buses will be leaving school one hour earlier than the original school end time. The extra hour will help ensure our staff can support students for lunch, early arrival, and our custodians have extra time for cleaning. If you have any questions, please contact your home school.
Safety Rules: The safety of our children is paramount to us. Please ensure your student is wearing a mask and practicing social distancing at the bus stop. Due to the new coronavirus (COVID-19) pandemic guidelines, your child is required to wear a face mask for the duration of the bus ride. Each student will have an assigned seat and will ride only on their assigned route in the AM and PM. Students must adhere to the bus and COVID-19 safety rules. The bus assignments are locked, and no additional bus stop change requests will be processed at this time.
Watch the Safety video: https://vimeo.com/449849318
2030 South Vandeventer
St. Louis, MO 63110
Transportation Main Line: 314-633-5107 (Open 8:00 a.m. - 5:00 p.m.) See below for the after-hours phone schedule.
Fax Number: 314-244-1955
Director of Transportation
Manager, Operations Systems Technology
Senior Routing Analyst314-633-5106
- Telephone Specialists are available Monday through Friday from the hours of 6:00 a.m to 5:30 p.m.
- All address changes should be completed at the student's assigned school.
- Contact First Student Routing Department at 314-389-1111, ext. 1 for bus schedules. (6:00 a.m. to 5:30 p.m)
- For issues with the '1000' series route numbers, please contact 314-772-3184. (5:00 a.m. to 6:00 p.m)
- For issues with the '2000' series route numbers, please contact 314-389-1111, ext. 2. (5:00 a.m to 6:00 p.m.)