Camp SLPS is Underway through June 30, 2022!
This camp is designed around a new, digital learning platform personalized to your student's interests! Each student is surveyed and an assessment is created and, much like a digital “playlist,” it is specific to the needs and passions of that particular student. At the core are standards-based academic programs to help build strength in STEAM (Science, Technology, Engineering, Art, Mathematics) areas.
SUMMER LEARNING & FUN!
Camp SLPS is also an opportunity to meet your new teachers (as all summer learning teachers are SLPS teachers) and make new friends before school starts!
- Social Emotional Learning- helps provide each student with the skills needed to build relationships and make positive life choices.
- College and Career Readiness- it is never too early to start thinking about the “next steps,” in the educational journey.
- Unfinished Learning (K-8) and Credit Recovery (High School) are for those students who have been unable to cover as much ground as needed to be fully-prepared for the next school year.
GENIUS HOURS AND PASSION PROJECTS:
Flexible times are built into the program for mind-growing projects that allow students the flexibility to explore, to connect to the world outside the classroom and, most importantly -- to dream.
ALL ST. LOUIS CITY STUDENTS, INCOMING K-12TH GRADE ARE INVITED TO JOIN CAMP SLPS WITH ADDITIONAL SUPPORT FOR:
- High school students who require credit recovery
- High school students with graduation requirements to complete
- Students reading two or more years below their grade level
- Students receiving ELL support
- P4 students transitioning to Kindergarten
- Students who need to recover unfinished learning
- Students eligible for Extended School Year (ESY)