Summer Learning Registration Information
Summer Learning Session I Credit Recovery: June 7 – July 9, 2021
Click here to register: Summer Session I Registration
- Session I is designed for high school students in grades 9-12 who need to take credit recovery courses or meet state guidelines required for graduation. This session will take place in-person or virtually via a self-guided/self-paced independent program.
Summer Learning Session II Academic Gear-Up: June 7 – July 9, 2021
Click here to register: Academic Gear-Up Rising K- 8th Grade & H.S. ELL Support
Click here to register: Academic Gear-Up 8-9 Grade Transition
- Session II is an academic enrichment program offering high-quality, research-based instruction with a focus on language, literacy, and math designed to support students in their transition to the next grade level. This session is for rising Kindergarten students through rising 9th grade students and High School ELL Support. This session format will be in-person.
- All students who register for a Summer Learning session and continue to engage with the lessons will be able to keep District-issued devices until July 9, 2021.
- Registration for all sessions is currently available only to students enrolled in SLPS.
- Families who need translation services can contact the ESOL office at 314-664-1066.