VOTER REGISTRATION INFORMATION
In order to vote in Missouri, you must be registered with the election authority in the county in which you are a resident.
If you moved within St. Louis City, or moved to the city from another part of the state, you’ll have to re-register.
1. Confirm you meet the requirements:
• You are a U.S. citizen and a Missouri resident.
• You are at least 17 ó years of age to register.
• You must be 18 years of age to vote.
• You have an acceptable form of identification. (www.sos.mo.gov)
2. Verify your current voter registration status:
• Visit the Missouri Secretary of State website and verify that you are a registered voter in Missouri, (Check Your Voter Registration) or Call the Board of Election Commissioners at (314) 622-4336 Monday through Friday and staff will help you confirm your voter registration status.
• Search the Inactive Voter List Database and see if you are listed. If listed, you’ll have to re-register with your current address.
If you are not registered to vote and would like to know more, please visit the site listed below or contact:
Board of Election Commissioners for the City of St. Louis
300 N. Tucker Blvd.
St. Louis, MO 63101