Parent-Teacher Conferences will be held on Tuesday (10/27) and Wednesday (10/28) at Gateway STEM. You can schedule an appointment with your scholar's English class using this link: https://www.slottr.com/sheets/18255718
Zoom: use the link below to join the Zoom call between 3:30 and 5:45 on the 27th and 28th
- Meeting ID: 928 5655 5982
- Passcode: s5tJvE
- Zoom meetings will be recorded.Mr. McCoyCommunication Arts InstructorRoom Number: 325ESubject(s): ELAOffice Hours: TBDIntroduction: My name is Jason McCoy. I teach World Literature (Sophomore English, E2) and American Literature (Junior English, E3). I have a bachelor's degree in English and Secondary English instruction as well as a master's degree in Teaching English as a Second Language.Virtual Office Hours: If you e-mail me at firstname.lastname@example.org between Monday and Friday at 2:17pm, I'll get back to you in 24 hours. If you would like to schedule a conference, we'll find a time.Submitting Classwork: All classwork should be submitted through Teams. If you are having trouble, email email@example.com.
If you have technical problems or need your password, e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org.
If you want to know what your grade is, access these instructions for access SIS 360.
If you need resources, please let me know. I can connect you with services and provide advice. I can tutor you or your scholar in a variety of subjects and help with tech support. Just let me know what I can help you with. Email email@example.com.If you can't access the internet or your device is broken, I can help if you text this number: (636) 692-4429
SLPS Resources (District/school links for virtual support and other pertinent information)
- Back to School Call Center: 314-345-5656
- New Family Registration: Families that are new to the District can now register online.
- City of St. Louis School Systems Collaborative Re-entry Guidelines: Click HERE to access.
- Learn about the new EDMENTUM online learning platform: www.slps.org/edmentum
- Public Notice: Nonpublic School Participation in Services through the Coronavirus Aide, Relief, and Economic Security (CARES) Act: LINK
- FINAL Approved 2020-2021 School Year Calendar: Visit www.slps.org/calendar
- Free grab-and-go, 7-day meal kits: www.slps.org/meals
- COVID-19 FAQs: www.slps.org/covidfaqs
- Social and economic resources for families: www.slps.org/resources
- Social and emotional support hotline for students/parents: 314-345-6900, firstname.lastname@example.org
I follow Gateway's policy on plagiarism and cheating:
Plagiarism, cheating, stealing answers, arranging for others to do schoolwork or exams are all considered to be academic dishonesty. Students found doing any of these activities, including final exams, can receive a grade of F or 0 and could face disciplinary action. Parent/guardian is to be notified by the teacher. Teachers are encouraged to provide the student with another opportunity to test with less credit offered. Cheating must be reported in SIS to the alpha-appropriate Assistant Principal.
- Provide Resources for extra support (links to websites, articles, extra practice assignments, technology support, etc.) - See Tabs.