Gateway STEM High School - 5101 McRee 63110 314-776-3300 Fax to: 314-244-1780
Contact Persons - Last Name A to F: Dr. Samantha Smith Email to: Samantha.Smith@slps.org
- Last Name G to M: Ashley McMichael Email to: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Last Name N to Z: Steven Clay Email to: Steven.email@example.com
The goals of the Gateway STEM entrance requirements are focused on creating an environment that fosters high achievement in our STEM programs.
- Student must have an interest in Science, Technology, Engineering, or Math and select and follow one of our STEM majors.
- Student must submit a copy of previous year’s transcript or report card. Student must have a minimum cumulative grade point average of 2.50.
- Student must submit a copy of previous year’s attendance. Based on 174 days of school, student must have an attendance rate of at least 90%.
- Student must submit a copy of previous year’s discipline profile. Student must be in good citizenship standing.
- All accepted students are expected to attend Gateway’s 9th grade orientation, pre-registration and be present on the first day.