Name: Dan McVeyEmail: firstname.lastname@example.org(Email is the quickest way to contact--and get a response from--me.Room Number(s): 327EPlanning Period: M-F 1:30-3:00Subject(s): Health & WellnessSchedule: 1st, 2nd, 3rd, 5th, 6th, & 7thBuilding Phone: (314) 776-3300Teacher Message:Or email email@example.com to set up a time.Biography: Mr. McVey is a St. Louis-area native, having grown up in South St. Louis County. He graduated from St. Louis University High School in 1987. He received a BA in English from Southern Illinois University-Carbondale in 1992. After exploring various career options, he returned to school, and received his MA in Education from Maryville University in 1998 and began his teaching career. He initially taught English, but, through being involved in athletics, has gravitated to teaching Health. He started in SLPS in 2009-2010 at McKinley High School, and has been at Gateway STEM since. He currently lives with his wife and daughter in Washington, MO.Virtual "Bell Schedule"
2020-2021 Virtual Learning Bell Schedule
Links to Health & Wellness TEAMS pages:
- 1st & 5th Periods 7:10 am - 8:25 am
- 2nd & 6th Period 8:30 am -9:45 am
- 3rd & 7th Period 9:50 am - 11:05 pm
- 4th & 8th Period 11:10 pm - 1:07 pm
SLPS Resources (District/school links for virtual support and other pertinent information)
- Parent Virtual Learning Resources
- Back to School Call Center: 314-345-5656
- New Family Registration: Families that are new to the District can now register online.
- City of St. Louis School Systems Collaborative Re-entry Guidelines: Click HERE to access.
- Learn about the new EDMENTUM online learning platform: www.slps.org/edmentum
- Public Notice: Nonpublic School Participation in Services through the Coronavirus Aide, Relief, and Economic Security (CARES) Act: LINK
- FINAL Approved 2020-2021 School Year Calendar: Visit www.slps.org/calendar
- Free grab-and-go, 7-day meal kits: www.slps.org/meals
- COVID-19 FAQs: www.slps.org/covidfaqs
- Social and economic resources for families: www.slps.org/resources
- Social and emotional support hotline for students/parents: 314-345-6900, firstname.lastname@example.org