Advocacy and Legislative Affairs Ad Hoc Committee
AD HOC LEGISLATIVE COMMITTEE
- Matt Davis, Board Member, Chair
- Alisha Sonnier, Board Member, Vice-Chair
- Antionette Cousins, Board Member, Vice-Chair
- Dr. Joyce Roberts, Board President
- Dr. Kelvin Adams, Superintendent of Schools
- Dr. Nicole Freeman Williams, Chief of Staff
- Dr. Marion Smith, Jr., Chief Academic Officer
- Byron Clemons, Union Local 420
- Angie Banks, Chief Financial Officer
- Charles Burton, Chief Human Resources
- Emily Koeltzow, Parent Action Committee
- Jeffrey St. Omer, Attorney
- Lori Willis, Deputy Superintendent/Institutional Advancement
SLPS Legislative Priorities Presentation
St. Louis City BOE Secretary and Chair of the Ad Hoc Committee of Advocacy and Legislative Affairs, Matt Davis, presents the Board's legislative priorities.
Legislative Review 2022
View slides from the Legislative Priorities presentation, held Saturday, December 11, 2021 at Carnahan High School.
We are committed to ensuring all of our students are given the academic knowledge and critical thinking skills they need to thrive in the classroom and beyond.
Homelessness at SLPS
Did you know that 20% of SLPS Families are homeless or considered housing insecure? SLPS provides this population with resources and support, but our families need more.
Violence and Trauma at SLPS
Vashon High School Principal, Brenda Smith, details some of the issues facing many of her students.