Hello SLPS students and families.
I hope everyone had a relaxing summer after ending last school year with so much uncertanty. Below you will find resources for the district and information for my classes. It will be a challenge for all of us as we transition to virtual learning, but with patience, flexibility, and communication, we will get through this.
I will be using Microsoft Teams to post assignments and lessons. Your student will be invited via their SLPS student account to join my classroom team.
To join Microsoft Teams:
1. Students need to open their SLPS student email
2. Follow the instructions on the email
Students can also connect to their class Team by using the link supplied under their class tab.
Students have the ability to download the Microsoft Teams app for free to their phone.
or click on this link to download instructions to access Teams: How to Access Teams
All Teams have been posted and lessons and assignments will be posted for each week by 8 am every Monday.
District resources for families impacted by the spread of COVID-19. Refer to them here:
- District helpline for families and students: 314-345-6900 or email@example.com
- Financial, social, and emotional resources: www.slps.org/resources
- Academic resources and virtual leqarning: www.slps.org/keeponlearning
- Distribution sites for student meals: www.slps.org/meals
- FAQ's: www.slps.org/covidfaq