How does it work? When someone is in crisis, they can text HOME to 741741 to connect with a Crisis Counselor who will help them move from a hot moment to cool and calm.
Call 1-866-488-7386 or text START to 678678. A national 24-hour, toll-free confidential suicide hotline for LGBTQ youth.
If you need assistance finding food, paying for housing bills, accessing free childcare, or other essential services, visit 211.org or dial 211 to speak to someone who can help. Run by the United Way.
ese services include but are not limited to:
· Nine months of academic tutorial service and academic enrichment classes
· Six-week Summer Residential Program
· Assistance with the completion of ACT, financial aid & college applications
· Monthly Saturday Academy & classroom instruction
· College tours in & out of state
· Exposure to STEM career fields
· College location & application assistance for seniors
HEC Upward Bound Jotform Application